So I'm sure everyone's got the chevron bug, I figured they would be great for my "boy" pages and due to the fact that I haven't bought any new pages (on a New Year mission to use up a good lot of my older pages before I'll allow myself to get any new ones as the budget doesn't allow for such luxuries at the mo!) I decided to try and make my own. I cut up lots of different pages and started sticking but the end product wasn't exactly what I'd imagined and once I'd made the one strip and discovered I had an arrow shape I decided to stop there and use that on my page.
So I kinda Love how its turned out! I find my favourite pages are those that evolve slightly from what you had planned in your head! And on a plus side I used up tonnes of scraps that I've been holding on to for quite a while! Super economical!
Hope you have a happy Wednesday!